As an Executive Director of The John Maxwell Team, I am certified to facilitate, speak, train and coach individuals and groups in the areas of leadership development, professional skills and personal growth. Trained and mentored by John Maxwell and mentors of his world-class faculty, I am equipped with the tools, resources and experience to help you and your team improve your productivity, performance and profitability. Whether you are looking for a facilitator for group workshops, corporate training in leadership, speaking, sales, or coaching skills for your leaders, or a speaker for your next event, I have access to exclusive content that is only available through a certified Executive Director of the John Maxwell Team to help you reach your goals and objectives.
- I have over 15 years of successful experience working with individuals and groups to strengthen the commitment to personal, professional, organizational, and wellness goals through coaching and behavioral change.
- I am a detail-oriented coaching professional with a passion for growing people and organizations towards positive change through advanced coaching strategies.
- Helping individuals meeting their goals; partnering with people for success is her mission. Leading an ethical, balanced, purposeful life while living your dreams are guiding principles for Melinda; partnering with like-minded organizations and individuals is what brings about success in the coaching relationship.
- I am strongly motivated to be organizationally involved in the coaching industry. I sense and accept a certain degree of self-assumed responsibility for the good, growth, and gain of others and am therefore dedicated to the coaching industry.
- I am supporting and encouraging. I have a unique ability to assist my clients while holding them accountable for their desired outcomes.
- For over two decades, I have worked in individual and group settings supporting clients in defining and meeting personal and career goals. My areas of expertise include:
- Executive and Professional Coaching
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Managing Change through Appreciative Inquiry
- Mental Fitness Coaching
- Behavioral Coaching & Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- DISC Personality Assessment
- Ed. D Higher Education Leadership and Organizational Change
- M.S. Counseling and Human Development
- B.S. Organizational Management and Development
- Graduate Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching
- Certified Career Coach
- Certified Brain Health Coach
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Cornell Certification Diversity and Inclusion (currently enrolled)
- Beating Cancer Through Faith, Favor, and Fulfillment: A Step-by-Step Guide to Living Out God’s Plan of Being Cancer-Free
- Career Coaching Program Participants: Their Experiences and Persistence as Underrepresented Community College Students
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION