- I have over 15 years of successful experience working with individuals and groups to strengthen the commitment to personal, professional, organizational, and wellness goals through coaching and behavioral change.
- I am a detail-oriented coaching professional with a passion for growing people and organizations towards positive change through advanced coaching strategies.
- Helping individuals meeting their goals; partnering with people for success is her mission. Leading an ethical, balanced, purposeful life while living your dreams are guiding principles for Melinda; partnering with like-minded organizations and individuals is what brings about success in the coaching relationship.
- I am strongly motivated to be organizationally involved in the coaching industry. I sense and accept a certain degree of self-assumed responsibility for the good, growth, and gain of others and am therefore dedicated to the coaching industry.
- I am supporting and encouraging. I have a unique ability to assist my clients while holding them accountable for their desired outcomes.
- For over two decades, I have worked in individual and group settings supporting clients in defining and meeting personal and career goals. My areas of expertise include:
- Executive and Professional Coaching
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Managing Change through Appreciative Inquiry
- Mental Fitness Coaching
- Behavioral Coaching & Leadership Development
- Career Coaching
- DISC Personality Assessment
- Ed. D Higher Education Leadership and Organizational Change
- M.S. Counseling and Human Development
- B.S. Organizational Management and Development
- Graduate Certificate in Executive and Professional Coaching
- Cornell Certification Diversity and Inclusion
- Certified Brain Health Coach
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Career Coaching Program Participants: Their Experiences and Persistence as Underrepresented Community College Students
CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION