As a Maxwell Leadership Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.
I am an Entreprenuerial Leadership, Training and Coach. With a focus on owners and entrepreneurs within the hair salon industry and is easily expandable to other industries.
My objective is to help/Assist entrepreneurs and individuals in developing a more productive working environment which will inspire growth and profit opportunities. My background makes me well suited and qualified to provide quality advice to my target audience.
Born and raised in PA, I have an MBA. Master’s degree in CTE, (Trades Industry) and attended The Allentown School of Cosmetology where I received my Operator and Cosmetology Teachers license.
* Became a keynote stage trainer for my peers with beauty companies such as Wella and Zotos.
* Became a Color Consultant and Color Analysis
* Worked at Color Me Beautiful
*Worked for several salons before owning five salons throughout the area.
* I have spent 40 years in the Hair Salon Industry and I have 15 years’ experience in teaching at CCIU Learning Center Alternative Education Teaching Life Skills, People Skills and half day Career Academy.
Since selling the salons and retiring from my second career of teaching, I became part of the John Maxwell Team where I became certified in speaking, teaching and coaching. Also, I am certified as a DISC Behavioral Analysis Trainer. I feel that these credentials and experience make me well-qualified to provide leadership, training and coaching.
- My responsibility is to provide content, insight, tools, wisdom, framework, ideas, and feedback. My client’s responsibility is to move from awareness to action and accountability. My coaching provides many structures for clients to meet their individual and organizational goals.
- As part of my coaching responsibility, my objectives include, but are not limited to:
- Adding an objective and supportive third-party consultant to your leadership team as needed
- Increasing accountability of your personal and professional goals
- Improving specific skills related to client’s role. Such as: managerial skills, communication, conflict resolution, time management, productivity, and effectiveness
- Sharing best practices from other organizations that have done similar work
- Reviewing strategic business decisions related to operations, customer service, marketing, financials, and more
- Being a sounding board
- Preventing problems, thereby avoiding expensive, time consuming or embarrassing actions
- Supporting client’s growth past their limiting beliefs
- Relationship development
- Conflict resolution
- Creating a team atmosphere
Certified CTE Classroom Management for Classroom Teachers
Contact Me. I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey to increased personal growth and greater leadership success.