Women leaders feel confined by constantly conforming to someone else’s world. I’m a women’s c-suite coach with a 3-step plan to take women from boxed-in to authentically confident. When women hire me, they unleash their courage to speak up, be heard, live in their strengths, and make things happen.
Are you ready to take the next step and achieve your c-suite dreams?
You’re a hardworking woman and were born to lead…
Don’t let self-doubt or the institutional gender bias that exists in most organizations extinguish your deep passion to achieve great things in life.
* “What if I fail?”
* “I’m not good enough…”
* “If I say something, I’ll earn a nasty reputation.”
Despite a burning desire to overcome obstacles and ascend to positions of greater influence and impact, these are just a few of the internal thoughts many women executives have on a daily basis.
I’ve even been there myself.
If it ever feels like:
* Your authentic strengths won’t be embraced or may be seen as weakness
* All you get is pushback from male superiors when you advocate for yourself and others
* You’re failing your family because there’s not enough time in the day to get everything done
Then it’s time to break free from the confinement that comes from constantly conforming to someone else’s world and create your own story of being an accomplished leader while also thriving in your personal relationships.
Hi, I’m Rachel Bouman.
Raised in a family that adopted and fostered 64 children, I’ve faced my fair share of adversity and seen how personal history holds so many back.
Throughout my career as a litigation attorney and c-suite executive, I had to make a constant choice: let adversity dictate my life or create the freedom and success I desired.
I spent years feeling constrained by the expectations placed on me by gender-biased work cultures that didn’t align with my true self.
Fortunately, I found a group of women who embraced me for who I am and encouraged me to remove my mask, share my struggles, lean into my strengths and break the mold others had in mind for me.
Now, I provide coaching, accountability and a trusted safe space, freeing high-achieving women to leverage their strength as they lead and influence with ease.
By coaching with me, you’ll learn how to:
* Play to your strengths, unleash your emotional intelligence and show up authentically
* Build confidence, overcome doubts and summon your courage to speak up, be heard and make things happen
* Navigate tricky relationships, establish an inclusive culture and personify your organization’s purpose with poise
Where do you want to be in 6 months?
Let’s talk and I’ll help you get there.
Call me at (877) 300-0034 or pick a time at https://theleadershipcompanion.com/contact-me.