EN-TRE-PRE-NEUR: 1817 Maulsby Court, LLC (a personal development company)
- Network Marketer (Wakaya Perfection—ketogenic lifestyle company),
- Podcast journalist (www.improveandprogress.com),
- Leadership & Personal Growth training and coaching,
- Connector (collaborating on initiatives that lead to economic opportunities);
Current economic opportunity: Director and Intrapreneur for Morgan State University, manages the Entrepreneurial Development & Assistance Center (EDAC);
Past economic opportunities: Managed a $4 million small business loan fund, managed circulation department for a national engineering magazine and entrepreneurial trainer for women entrepreneurship program;
- Certified John C. Maxwell Team Speaker, Coach, Trainer
- Association of Network Marketing Professionals
- The Technology Development Corporation of Maryland, Board Member
- Morgan Entrepreneurship Alumni Chapter, President
- International Business Innovation Association, Member
- Greater Baltimore Leadership Grad, 2006
Education: Masters in Technology Entrepreneurship--University of Maryland & Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting--Morgan State University;
Family: Married to a Queen and entrepreneur, father to four beautiful entrepreneurial daughters and pop-pop to two adorable entrepreneurs in training grand daughters.
Living Life: Helping people improve and progress in business and life, spending quality time with family, traveling the world, playing golf, attending sporting events and listening to podcasts and audio books.
Mantra: Improving & Progressing!