Jim lives on a small farm in Brown County, Indiana with Christy, his wife of over thirty years. They have one daughter Megan, four dogs, five horses, and two cats.
He is a graduate of Indiana Wesleyan University and holds the following security licenses, Series 7, 63, 65, and 24.
Through the Indiana Department of Insurance, he holds the following Individual Resident Producer Insurance Licenses – Life, Accident & Health, Property and Casualty, and Variable Life & Annuity.
He also holds the designation of the CRPS® Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist, AAMS® Accredited Asset Management Specialist, and AWMA ® Accredited Wealth Management Advisor with the College for Financial Planning.
Jim is a Graduate of Coach U the leading global provider of coach training programs, and a member of the International Coach Federation. Jim is also a certified facilitator of the Stephen Covey 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Lastly, Jim is an Independent Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer, and Speaker with the John Maxwell Team.
In addition, Jim holds the following titles and responsibilities:
- Registered Representative with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Registered Broker – Dealer
- Managing Partner and Compliance Officer of McAvoy Kemp Wealth Management, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor
- President of Indiana Insurance Solutions, Inc., a Life & Health, Property & Casualty Insurance Agency
- Managing Partner of Simon Media, LLC an intellectual property company.
- Brown County Redevelopment Commission, Board Member.