The Maxwell Method of Speaking
Skills Training in Speaking, Presenting & Communicating
"Everyone communicates, few connect. We will show you how to connect and make an impact through your speeches and presentations."
Want to know the secret to getting anything you want in your professional and personal life? Communication. Communication is the key that unlocks the door to effectively influencing others. Whether you are leading a team of people in your company, running a business, negotiating a contract, or seeking buy-in from others, if you know how to communicate, you will be much more successful than those who do not. I can help you master the art of communication so you can connect and engage with others at every level.
MAXWELL SPEAKERS CLUB
Participating in the Maxwell Speaker Club is the next best thing to being trained by John Maxwell himself. Each week, we will watch and extract lessons from John’s live presentations and speeches. As your facilitator, I will guide you through practical exercises to help you master your communication. You will experience the same quality instruction used by John and Speaker Trainer, Roddy Galbraith, to train speakers all over the world through the John Maxwell Team. Join the speakers club that was created for leaders like you!
Learn More >>
SPEAKING SKILLS HALF-DAY WORKSHOP
Want to improve your speaking skills? Learn from a master of communication, John C. Maxwell. This half-day workshop will be a powerful experiential speaker training workshop, covering topics such as:
- The art and practice of developing stories
- How to connect with your audience and hold their attention
- How to overcome the fear of speaking in public
- Developing your own style of communication
- Crafting your content for the most effective presentation
Upon completion of this training, participants will receive a certificate.
SPEAKING FOR IMPACT & INFLUENCE KEYNOTE PRESENTATION
Whether you are making a 15-minute presentation or an hour-long keynote, your ability to connect and communicate will be essential to effectively getting the audience to take action and move forward. In this presentation, we will discuss the critical keys to success when it comes to influencing and impacting people. We will cover:
- The speaking skills essential for every leader.
- How to connect with others and keep them engaged.
- The power of stories - even in the most technical presentations.
- Why it is important for you as a leader to continue to develop your speaking skills.