As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker, I offer workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth. My goal is to help professionals realize their potential and progress in their leadership development. As a coach, I provide a confidential and safe place to help leaders navigate through change, personal struggles, and complex business challenges. I also use ICF coaching model as well as Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered coaching.
With more than 15 years of experience across broad range of financial and corporate finance functions working in senior positions with high level executives, I understand strategy, operations, and functional roles. Over that time, I worked with business owners and executives to plan, prepare and report financial statements. I worked closely with executives and legal teams on multiple transactions and creating strategic decisions.
My coaching powerfully combines my business acumen, expertise, empathy and clarity. My clients receive the value of my business expertise, global perspective, and a deep understanding of change management for personal and career success. I possess strong understanding of cultural trends, industry trends and diverse communities that supports dialogue and understanding.
Education & Affiliations:
• John C. Maxwell certified Coach, Trainer, Speaker
• Certification in Professional Coaching, University of Miami (PCC level coaching)
• ICF ACC (near completion)
• Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coach
• Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (cum laude graduate), Florida Atlantic University, Florida
• Certified Public Accountant and Chartered Global Management Accountant
• Member of International Coach Federation
• Member of American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. (AICPA)
• Additional languages: Polish
• I adhere to the ICF CODE OF ETHICS (International Coach Federation)
Contact Me. I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey to becoming a successful leader.