An Independent Certified Coach, Teacher and Speaker with The John Maxwell Team

About Sheri Riley

As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.

Hello, I am Sheri Riley™ (www.SheriRiley.com) and I serve as a Personal Development Coach & Life Strategist for Celebrities, Athletes, Corporate Executives and high achievers to facilitate personal growth and Exponential Living®. I am also the Founder & Chief Partnership Strategist for GLUE™ (www.glueinc.com) which builds profitable partnerships for products and personalities.

During my tenure as Sr. Director of Marketing at LaFace Records and for almost two decades as the visionary at GLUE, I have built relationships with A-list celebrities and C-suite executives . During this time, I quietly served as a coach, spiritual advisor, and mentor to successful high achievers.

It is my passion and purpose to work with those who know how to achieve success, but are challenged with how to live successfully. This lead me to become a Personal Development Coach and Life Strategist. I lead celebrities, athletes, corporate executives, and high achievers from career success to life success. I champion Champions on how to stop spending 100% of their time on 10% of who they are®. Success has filtered their life into 10% of who they really are and I help them develop the tools to invest in the other 90%. Benefits of my coaching include clarity, personal development, spiritual growth, life skills to manage success, tools for work/life balance, solutions for career and personal transition, crisis management, and practical life application.

I have been a guest panelist/speaker for The NBA Wives' "Behind the Bench" Conference, Empowering Women to Excel III, Spelman College, National Urban League, International Music Summit, First Baptist Church, to name a few and received the following honors:

  • Finalist for the America Marketing Association’s AMY Awards
  • Atlanta Business League’s Creative Style Award
  • Top 25 Women in Atlanta/Rolling Out Magazine
  • Female Business Owner of the Year Award/NABFEME
  • Atlanta USA’s Best Female Executive in the Entertainment Industry
  • Imani Magazine’s Most Admirable Entrepreneur
  • Outstanding State Citizen by the State of Georgia’s Secretary of State

I have served as a featured columnist for www.BlackEnterprise.com, a certified John Maxwell coach, trainer, and speaker, and a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc. I love to read, exercise, and spend time with my husband Jovan Riley, and our two daughters.

Contact Me. I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey to becoming a successful leader.