As a John Maxwell Certified Coach, Teacher, Trainer and Speaker, I can offer you workshops, seminars, keynote speaking, and coaching, aiding your personal and professional growth through study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, I will move you and/or your team or organization in the desired direction to reach your goals.
As a 17 year coaching veteran (14 years College and 3 years High School/Director of Coaching of a youth club), I know the importance of developing leaders in a team environment to be successful. As a United States Soccer Federation and NSCAA licensed coach, I have coached at all levels.
- I was on staff at the University of Florida when the team went to the NCAA Elite Eight in 2003.
- From 2005-2009, I led a NCAA Division II program to turn around from a 3-12-2 record to record breaking back-to-back 11 win seasons, earning Coach of the Year, team academic awards, and multiple all-conference players and an All-American.
- That success catapulted me into an NCAA Division I Head Coaching position where I spent 2 years turning around a team with an 0-19 record to a record-breaking season.
- God then called me to take a leap of faith into a coaching platform where I could share my faith at christian universities for four years.
- In that time, producing 2 more All-Americans, numerous all-conference players, and receiving Sports Ministry and Team Ethics Awards, and the National Soccer Coaches Association of America Team Academic Honors.
- I became involved in speaking with Fellowship of Christian Athletes, recruiting seminars, coaching eduction, and camps across 11 states.
- I have served in Sports Ministry in Costa Rica and writing articles for the National Christian College Association of America.
Through all of these years in coaching, I have learned what it takes to succeed in leadership and coaching education, teaching, recruiting, and team development. In addition to John Maxwell speaking, I offer seminars on the College Recruiting Process and How to Become a College Student-Athlete. Concurrently, I am authoring a book on the College Recruiting Process. Please contact me if you have interest in me coming to speak to your business, team, church or community group domestically or internationally.
Contact Me. I am looking forward to assisting you on your journey to becoming a successful leader.